“Information on the processing of personal data” Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679
To the kind attention of customers
The undersigned BURRANCA Cristina born in Crotone (KR) on 07/05/1969 and domiciled, for the purposes of this letter, at the IL FARO Srl Real Estate Agency based in La Maddalena (SS), ph. +39 0789 738540, e-mail address: email@example.com , PEC address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter “Agency”), represented by the same and in the quality of “Data Controller” (hereinafter “Owner “) of your personal data (hereinafter also ” Data “), of which you are the ” Data Subject “, pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter ” Regulation “), and of which the Agency came into possession with the assignment of the mediation assignment, provides the following information so that you can give specific, unequivocal, informed, free and aware consent to the processing of data which may also take place with IT and/or telematic tools.
1) Data source
The data necessary for the performance of the contractual relationship between the Parties, as well as the data otherwise acquired as part of this activity, are collected by the Real Estate Agency directly by the interested party and / or through third parties, as well as obtained by consulting some databases external public and private.
2) Availability of the information
The Real Estate Agency provides the opportunity to consult this information: a) every time it collects the personal data of customers; b) each time an explicit request is made to the Data Controller; c) through the web consultation by accessing the home page of the website www.agenziailfaro.it.
3) Purpose of data processing
For its institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to the activity, the Real Estate Agency processes your data for the following purposes:
- a) purposes related to the obligations established by laws, regulations and community legislation as well as by provisions issued by Authorities legitimated by law or by supervisory and / or control bodies;
- b) contractual purposes, connected and instrumental to the establishment and management of customer relations, such as for example the acquisition of information preliminary to the possible conclusion of a contract;
- c) detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services, performed directly by the Real Estate Agency or through the work of specialized companies through personal or telephone interviews, interactive questionnaires, market surveys;
- d) promotion of the Real Estate Agency’s products and services through the sending of advertising material, telephone contracts and any other form of electronic communication (sending of e-mails, sms, mms, publication on social networks);
- e) communication and / or transfer of data to third parties for the promotion and / or sale of products and services, with traditional and / or automated methods.
With reference to the purposes referred to in points c), d), e), we inform you that, at any time, you will be free to withdraw the consent expressed in the manner specified in this statement.
4) Nature of the provision of data
You have the right to know that the provision of data can be mandatory or optional, as well as have consequences in the event of a refusal.
In this regard, I specify that:
- a) the granting of your consent for the purposes referred to in letters a) and b) of point 3 is mandatory in nature as required by law or to follow up on contractual obligations (as indicated in art.6, paragraph 1, letter b and c) of the Regulations). The refusal of your consent for the purposes indicated in letter b) of point 3) will therefore not allow the Real Estate Agency to perform the assignment you have given it or to reach the conclusion of the contract to which you are a party;
- b) the refusal to process the Data for the purposes referred to in letters c), d), e) of point 3 is, on the other hand, of an optional type, will not entail any prejudicial consequence and may be revoked by you at any time, limited to the purposes related to the sending of advertising material, detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services, carrying out market research or commercial communication, by telephone contacts or with any other form of electronic communication (sending of e-mails, sms , mms, whatsapp, publication on websites, social networks, etc.), performed directly by the Real Estate Agency or through the work of specialized companies through personal or telephone interviews, interactive questionnaires.
5) Particular data
Article. 9 of the Regulation defines details that are suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership of trade unions, as well as genetic and biometric data, data relating to health or sexual life or to the sexual orientation of the person. It is possible that the Agency possesses particular data in relation to the specific operations requested by the interested party. In this eventuality, the interested party has the right to express specific consent to the processing of their sensitive data and the Real Estate Agency will be able to use them only to the extent necessary to be able to perform the services and operations requested.
6) Data retention
The Data will be kept for the time necessary to manage the contractual relationship and fulfill legal obligations, with particular reference also to the Anti-Money Laundering legislation. The data are always processed in full compliance with the principle of proportionality of the treatment (art.5, paragraph 1, letter c) of the Regulation), according to which all personal data and the various methods of their treatment must be relevant and not in excess of the purposes pursued, in order to guarantee adequate security and confidentiality, also to prevent unauthorized access or use of personal data and equipment used for processing, as well as lawful and correct treatment.
7) Data retention times
By virtue of the provisions of art. 13, paragraph 2, lett. a) of the Regulation, indications are provided below on the retention times of the Data according to the different purposes of the processing: • with reference to letters a) and b) of point 3 the Data are kept for the period necessary to manage the contract and fulfill legal obligations; • with reference to letters c), d), e) of point 3, the storage times are set at 10 years.
8) Data processing methods
In relation to the purposes indicated in point 3, the Personal Data may also be processed by a “Manager”, ie the natural person or the company, also external to the Agency, to whom specific and defined management and control tasks of the treatment may be entrusted of the data, and by one or more “Appointee / s”, who will process or materially use the Data on the basis of the instructions received from the Data Controller or the Manager (subjects who, if not expressly indicated in this statement, are to be considered not still designated, and not necessarily to be designated if the treatment is occasional, and whose data will be provided to you in the event of their designation)
Always in relation to the aforementioned purposes, the Data may be processed through manual, IT and / or otherwise automated tools according to logic strictly connected to the purposes of the processing and, in any case, in order to guarantee its security and confidentiality even in the case of treatment through tools of remote communication.
9) Transfer of data abroad
The Data could be transferred to European Union countries and to third countries (ie not belonging to the European Union) exclusively for the purposes referred to in letters a) and b) of point 3. In this case, the intention to transferring personal data must be previously communicated and authorized by you only if a level of data protection adequate to the European one is guaranteed.
10) Data communication
The Data, due to the relationship established and in order to facilitate and allow the conclusion of the deal, may be communicated to: i) external collaborators; ii) other business agents in mediation (including companies) identified by the Data Controller in order to collaborate for the fulfillment of the assignment entrusted by the interested party; iii) banks and other entities operating in the banking sector; iv) counterparties and their possible technicians and consultants; v) notaries for the purpose of preparing notarial deeds and / or related activities related to the assignment given to the Owner; vi) companies and / or professionals who perform services for the performance of technical / cadastral / building / urban planning practices; vii) insurance for the purpose of stipulating policies relating to the assignment given to the Data Controller; viii) websites for real estate advertising purposes; ix) arbitration boards and, in general, all those public and private entities to whom communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated in point 3); x) Supervisory / Control Bodies and other Authorities, for purposes related to the obligations established by law (anti-usury law, anti-money laundering legislation) and / or by regulations, as well as by provisions issued by the same Authorities. All subjects, belonging to the categories to which the Data may be communicated, will use the Data as “owners” pursuant to the law or specific consent, in full autonomy, being unrelated to the original treatment carried out at the Agency, or of “external managers”. To know the subjects to whom your data will be communicated at any time, it is sufficient that you request the updated list by writing to the Data Controller at the headquarters of the Real Estate Agency.
Finally, your data will be known by all employees and collaborators of the Real Estate Agency, designated as responsible and / or in charge of the processing, in relation to the performance of the duties and tasks assigned to each. The data processed by the Agency will not be disseminated.
11) Rights of the interested party
Within the limits and under the conditions set out in articles 15 – 23 of the Regulation, the Real estate Agency guarantees and recognizes you the exercise of the following rights: • the right to access personal data present in its paper and / or electronic archives;
- the right to request their correction, updating and cancellation, if incomplete or erroneous, as well as to oppose their treatment for legitimate and specific reasons;
- the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration;
- the right to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay if one of the reasons set out in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the Regulations;
- the right to obtain the limitation of treatment when one of the hypotheses referred to in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the Regulations;
- the right to data portability within the limits and in the ways provided for by art. 20 of the Regulation.
You also have the right at any time to withdraw consent to the processing of your data without prejudice in any way the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation, as well as to oppose the processing for marketing purposes at any time ( right of opposition).
You have the right to receive information relating to the action taken with regard to one of the aforementioned requests or the effects arising from the exercise of one of the aforementioned rights, without undue delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of receiving the request itself, extendable, if necessary, for two months; it also has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to bring a judicial appeal. Without prejudice to the case in which the processing of the Data violates the general principles dictated by the Regulation, the exercise of these rights must be relevant and motivated and cannot involve the revocation of the consent given or the request for cancellation of the Data provided by you for the conclusion and execution of the contract referred to in point 3) letters a) and b), insofar as and as long as the Data are necessary for this purpose. The rights in question may be exercised, also through a designated person, by submitting a request to the Data Controller or the Data Processing Manager at the following addresses:
Way Principe Amedeo, 31, zip code 07024, La Maddalena (SS), Italy – Ph. +39 0789 738540, mob. + 39 345 3699791, e-mail address: email@example.com, pec address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
12) Responsible and in charge of data processing
Responsible for the treatment, pursuant to art. 24 of the Regulations is: BURRANCA Cristina.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be retransmitted to the same sites on subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics, and can be used both by the owner of the site you are visiting, and by third parties. Below you will find all the information on the cookies installed through this site, and the necessary information on how to manage your preferences regarding them. For more information on cookies and their general functions, visit an informative website such as allaboutcookies.org
Cookies used by this site
Technical cookies that do not require consent:
This website uses technical cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of the site, as well as cookies related to saving user preferences: specifically, a technical session cookie is used to memorize the acceptance of the cookie legislation by user. This is to prevent the banner from appearing again during subsequent visits.
The site also uses third-party statistical cookies (Google Analytics) to collect information in aggregate form, set as a technical cookie or without tracking the User’s IP (user data not profiled at IP level) and without sharing data with the Third Party.
Access to Third Party information:
All technical cookies do not require consent, therefore they are automatically installed following access to the site
Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences also through the browser
If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click on “Help” in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information. If, on the other hand, you know your browser, click on the one you are using to access the cookie management page.
Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer Opera Safari
Update date: May 29, 2018